Selasa, 27 Oktober 2009

You and The Rain

Sebelumnya Sorry, sekali lagi . .buat kamu yang nyasar di blog ini dan terpaksa membaca artikel ini, maaf dengan segala kerendahan hati, kalo bahasa inggrisnya amburadul dengan grammar yang berantakan, apalagi kenyataan terburuknya Gita mau nulis puisi bahasa Inggris, hooooeeeekkk .  .aku tau mungkin itu yang terlintas di benak kalian ketika (cuma) membayangkannya . hmmppff . . . but, I don't care about all ur opinion, ur scorn, disdain or whatever ur expression, I really respect about it all, bcuz it's really proper for anyone who read this site (kok kayanya Gita sangat hina gini ya . .he . .) . .

You and The Rain



a drop, two drops, three drops and a millon drops of rain . .
they always greet and bring You and I an enjoy and happiness
their smell and cold accompanied us at that moment,
when we danced under them.
when we talked about anythings under them
when we laugh, and when we were sad . . .
your smile united with them, and there's a peacefullness I could feel

they were like created a romantic moment for us
oh...what a happy moment I can be beside you and them
now I'm missing that moment so much, when we could play in a joke
I miss the rain, I miss You

This-Freak,Disgusting-poem is dedicated for MAS and RAIN...

maaf, I'm not in the mood to accept your critics about my terrible grammar . .
thanx .
I M Y S M, mas. . .

5 komentar:

  1. Yah, kalo grammar ga boleh dikomentarin...
    Dua jempol deh buat puisinya... :D

    BalasHapus
  2. apik banget
    keroso banget :'(

    BalasHapus
  3. makasiii cinpeee makasiii . . .padahal grammarku amburadull pe . .heheh

    BalasHapus
  4. tapi keroso banget , aku emoh koyo ngono mba :'(

    BalasHapus
  5. ha?emoh piyee to pe??emoh kangen yang berkepanjangan koyok aku ngene ki?hehe . .

    BalasHapus