as you see ..
what's new here ?
BLACK-GREY-WHITE BLOG theme .. so say g'bye to BLUE BLOG :)
so welcome you visitors to my site which was renovated by me in this WHOLE DAY .
inilah hasil yang aku kerjakan dari pagi sampe magrib, sampe dibelabelain PINGGANG ENCOK, RAWON GOSONG cuma buat renov TOTAL blog ini .. ckckck
for you who have ever visited this site, you must have known my template design before .. yep, EVERYTHING'S BLUE .. I hope you would be more satisfied and could mention to me that this is better than my template before ..
um .. I made it simpler, it's touched by blackwhite, a neutral colour and I didn't made too much object ..
Hahah making a total renovation for this site IS NOT EASY, actually I need MUCH patience to fix my modem .. fufufu ..
If you still ask me who the model on the header is .. you have to go to the doctor to get examined for your eyes and you wouldn't be sure that your eyes are okay hahaha
yes of course the model is me HAHAHAH ... I traced my pict. on Corel Draw so that it can't be known exactly that it's me ..
maybe in your opinion the design is too simple, because the design is consists of just circles object behind the the girl picture-which is me- and abstract objects ..
but I made it as simple as possible which need not too much object and because ACTUALLY I'm an amateur designer hehe ..
Well, I do expect your critics and your comments about this new template, so if you read it and got some ideas just tell me soon ..
I need your honest critic, whether you would say that THIS IS BAD or THIS IS GOOD just tell me .
thanks :)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar