Selasa, 15 Juni 2010

Well, Alhamdulillah deh

Guess what I've just heard from Mom,
I'm accepted again in a university which I expected few months AGO .
you know which univ ?
Institut Pertanian Bogor
Bogor Agricultural University majoring in Teknik Industri Pertanian(ngga ngarti inggrisnya, Agroindustry bukan?)
so ?
well, I've to say alhamdulillah first maybe ..
but one thing that I've to ask to Mom when she asked me to take it ...
"SO YOU WANT ME TO KILL MY SELF SOON,HUH?"


yah, kemaren soh aku coba jalur BUD
okay let me explain what BUD is ..
BUD (Beasiswa Utusan Daerah) jalur kemitraan gitu deh, yah wtv you call it, dimana perusahaan memberi fasilitas untuk mendaftarkan ke Univ itu,
bukan tanpa saingan, ternyata aku harus bersaing nilai dengan anak2 lain yang nyokap ato bokapnya  bekerja di cabang-cabang perusahaan Rajawali .., aku sih ikutan lewat cabang perusahaan yang ada di Sidoarjo, abis gitu ternyata (aku baru tau sih bakal seribet ini saingannya) harus saingan lagi dengan perusahaan lain .. dan yah, I end up being accepted by the Univ, and dunno why I'm the only one from Rajawali who's accepted ... so Gie, are you happy now?
I even didn't yell or wtv suprise expression at that time .. just "accepted? okay, lucky me", then I go back to my room with FLAT expression ..

So if you want to see me to die soon, force me to take the univ, key . it's just SO EASY, isn't it?
http://www.emocutez.com

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar