oh, nope .
Loooooooooooong Holiday .
hell yeah,
do you have some plans for your holiday, guys?
I think there are 2 kinda persons whose holiday, Busy Person and 'Jobless' Person hehe (ngaco)
so when you have many plans in your holiday, you will be a Busy Person and you're lucky ! you can enjoy your time, have a ball and do everything you want with your friends or your family ..
BUT, how if you have NO plans in your whole holiday? you will be Jobless Person and you're unlucky and so pathetic (that's too dramatic :p), so what can you do?
Oke, I'll give you some tips that can help you to cast away your boring time at home (because, to be honest, i'm a second type person, jobless, hehe) ..
M O V I E !!
yay ! here are some movies I had watched, and those are AMAZING movies to me though most of all are old movie but those are still HOT :
(some are romantic movie, hehe, I like something about love lately :p)
1. The Spy Next Door
wow guys, just believe, you will be consoled by this movie, cuz this is soo funny ! Bob(Jacky Chan) is a spy and has a girl friend whose 3 children, so he try to hide his dangerous career as a spy, but one day his identity is known by them, and the terrible part is started ..
2. Everybody's Fine
Wow it's sad .. this movie is contrary to The Spy Next Door, you won't find a joke makes you laugh .. wow, All I did when I watched this movie was crying, from the beginning to end scene .. A father who wants to gather his beloved children and feel happiness together because his children have been far and busy with their life, BUT he didn't know what happen behind him, all he knows is his children have a good career, but in fact there are many problems, even one of his children has died because of overdosist.. T.Tsuggestion : watch it with your family !
3. Post Grad
I like this comedy movie . hehe .. Anndd you know, She is sooo cuteeee !! Ryden Malby (Bledel) is graduated and he has to get a job, so she keeps trying to find a job with support from his family .. and there's also love story of hers which is sooo romantic
4. 13 Going On 30
Words I've to say : IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCH THIS YET YOU'RE EXACTLY AN UNLUCKY ONEhehe .. guys, this is an old movie, but you'll never be bored if you watch it more than twice, just believe .
how come a little silly girl ask become 30 in her 13 birthday and it all become true when she opens her eyes ..
5. The Hot Chick
um, I guess my title is not correct, because I don't care about it, but the important is the plot of story can make us laugh loudly, and I suggest you to watch it with your friends ! hehe dirty joke, but it's fun . A man and a woman exchange their soul each other ! haha
6. Confessions of a Shopaholic
old movie again .. but I really enjoyed it .. And it gives us a worth lesson, especially for you girls, just buy things you need and economize ! because having debts is disaster of your life !
7. Tre Ramen Girl
Funny ! a combination American and Japanesse .. an American girl left by her boyfriend is so sad, but with Ramen, she can heal her pain, even she really wants to learn how to make Ramen .. 'till she finds a guy who loves her so much .. just watch it, romantic and funny movie !
And many more movies ..
wow I guess I have been crazy with movies, you know I always watch more than 3 movies in a day non stop ..haha I DO enjoy this loooong holiday..






thx for ur recommendation :)
BalasHapusthey're all awesome :D
you watched my recommendations?
BalasHapushahah ..
those movies are pretty useful for you when you're just boring at home :)