Hey you guys ! I guess It's been long time I didn't fill this site, all I did was I just blogwalking and read some articles of my friends' cuz I was just a little bit lazy to write,
ng .. but now, I really want to write this up, about what I was doing YESTERDAY !
why I'm just soooooooo happy to write? because ..
because ..
ng..because..
hehe, yesterday was my birthday :p (it's too late to talk about this, haha. but I don't care!)
so that meant I have to fit in my NEW NUMBER of my life,
it used to be 17 but now I have to change it for 18. It sounds so old, ryt? I still can't believe this, I guess yesterday I was still a little girl, a mom's little daughter, a little kid who liked to run and play dolls with my (kid) friends, and when people used to ask me ''how old are you?'' I always said a number without adding 'teen' or 'belas' (in indonesian) .. "I'm six, uncle!"
and currently I just think that it's so weird to answer "ng .. I'm eighteen"
just look at this :
haha just imagine, how come the little girl on the pic can change into a teenager soooooo fast like the picture below ..
Yes, the little Gita Hermanda has changed !
:)
Well, yesterday I was so happy and I thought that was my best birthday ever, because I celebrated in a place where I was born, Surabaya ! I do love this city, all my memories are saved in the city .. the place where I spent my SUPER childhood, playing with my friends and my relatives on my village, on a narrow street there, everything was wonderful!
so it was just like repeated my childhood, I could gather with my cousins who had accompanied me in my childhood, wow, we all changed ! we have been teenager, and we never play hide-and-seek or catch each other anymore, we've been too old to do that haha !
Bayu(right) and I(left) .. and we've changed :
so this is the new us ! haha
(so bad quality pict :p)
then tomorrow morning, I went out with my family .. I was sooo happy again, we could spend our time with Dad .. unfortunately Dad has to work out of my city so we infrequently met ..
all I thought on the sweet day was just I LOVE FAMILY !
that was a worth time, being together and having lunch with family .. I'll always miss the moment so damn badly when I have to be in Bandung few days later, leave them in a long time and will so rarely meet :'(
God, I beg to you in my 18, please help me, give me an easy way to make them always happy .. I just don't want to make them down .. Amin :')
Anyway, I will show you some unusual gifts from my friends, they made my day become just perfect hahah
Thanks to Erik, Mayang, and Sara for Making Me Become PANCAKE ! :p
(bad quality pict again :p)
How crazy they are, I still don't know why they surprising me on July 30th !! whereas they exactly knew when my birthday is haha
and the SWEETEST thing was... I HAD TO TAKE A BATH IN THE NIGHT ! you must imagine that, how it was sooooooo cold !
but thankyou very much guys :D
Thanks to Dek Shita for Raditya Dika's Signature :D
What a kind little angel ! She asked a signature of Raditya Dika's, my favorite writer, for me when I couldn't attend the talkshow cuz it was held right on my birthday ! thanks soo much !!
although I couldn't see the talkshow but this girl kept telling me how amazing the talksow is, she texted me all day long while I was being in Surabaya and described how raditya dika actually looked like and what happened on talkshow ! so my birthday was so more wonderful cuz I didn't miss the talkshow haha
thanks ! thanks ! thanks ! thanks ! thanks !
Thanks to Gilang for Immortalizing Me :p
You know guys I can't stop laughing when I right clicked the picture! hahahah
he was soooo annoying ! he didn't want to say HB to me actually, even he said to me directly that he wanted to keep his prestige so he didn't want to say HB ..
But suddenly he texted me 'FB', and I knew what he meant, so I see my FB soon and I guess he gave me HB statement on my wall .. but ... NO, even he said
"Jangan kira aku mau ngucapin Hepi Bday ya. aku cuma mau bilang kalo aku nge tag kamu di foto"
ggrrrrrr....
then I clicked the pict .. and taraaaaaa ....
'WARKOP GITA'
'WARKOP GITA'
what a sweet gift, dude !
hahahahahahahahahha
Well,
Thanks God ! Thanks world ! Thanks everyone ! Thanks My 17 !
I end up finishing my colorful 17, when sadness and happiness accompanied me in a year :)
Me,
Gita Hermanda






woooowwweeee happy belated buzzday giie!
BalasHapussehat dan sukses selalu, amin :)
so, turning into 18 sounds so old? wait until you've reached 23 years old. ;)
BalasHapuswish you a happy birthday!
oh hi happy birthday :)
BalasHapusbelieve me 18 is not that old hahaha feel the youth!
wish you all the best :)
@Damar : makasih banyak Damar :)
BalasHapus@chusnul: haha .. being 23? even I'm scared to imagine that hahah
@nichan:But I still love my 17 :'(