Rabu, 12 Mei 2010

Where Is The Friendly Boy Now ?

I don't wanna know what's goin' on with you today
I don't wanna know your new face today
Even you back home
Even we are near, no more long distance
I still don't want to know
bacause I don't know who you are now ...
someone tell me you're at home right now
someone tell me you're in this city now
but there's no desire to meet you anymore like I did a month ago when you were still 'real', when you were still a friendly boy ...
 because I don't know who you are now ...
who are you ?
I don't know you, boy ...
just tell me, have we ever met before ?
once again, be honest, have we ever met before ? 2 years ago ? are you sure you ever hold my hand and say your name ?
haha
I don't think so

Now you are not a boy whom I know 2 years ago ...
you're change ...
2 years ago ... you were a friendly boy
2 years ago ... I really adore your nice attitude
2 years ago ... you were just like my brother ...
but now ..
look at your self ...
stand up in front of your miror ...
your reflection ...
it shows that you are not friendly anymore ...
you're not nice anymore ...
you're not kind anymore ...
even you want to be my enemy ...
even you don't want to respect me as a girl at all ...
SO, WHO ARE YOU NOW ?
WHERE IS THE FRIENDLY BOY ?

it seems the friendly boy with his kindness whom I met in front of my school is miss now ...
even no one could find him ...
we miss you, friendly boy ...
:)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar