Two days ago I attended RAN live concert in Malang !
soooooo AMAZING !
Just W.O.W !
I really enjoyed their performance, I could feel free at that time even I shouted their name loudly !!
haha I don't care if people arround me are disturbed, the important is I could shout "R A Y I !!!!!! A S T A !!! N I N O !!!!" and when I shouted with my 'cempreng' voice loudly "R A Y I !! " (of course when the music didn't play) , he smiled at me because I stood in front !! hwaaaaa !! I was soooooo happy !!
Gosh ! I was so satisfied . enjoy their fun songs, move my body, even I can't stop shouting and smiling ! what a wonderful occasion :D
and the most important is, at that time I can forget my problem with my fuckin' PLAYBOY :D
I really don't care with him and his new girl friend ! just GO TO HELL, JERK !
ternyata dia nggak ada apa-apanya sama Nino ! iyalaaah haha ! dasar Monyet !!
Want to know the amazing concert-when they were look so cool- ?
enjoy my picts which I've taken below :) :
Behind the stage ..
(Yang pake kaos ijo itu Rayi, yang pake jaket kotak2 itu Nino :D)
How cool they are !! NINO !! Sumpah Nino keren banget !
Asta-Rayi-Nino
Kurang keren apa? :D
Look at the yellow towel using by Nino .. at that time it was thrown by him to the audiences !! whaa ! it was so cool . but unfortunately I couldn't get it .. huff --'
THE GIRL MADE ME JEALOUS !! >.< !! She was hug and kissed by them !!
And many more ...
so cool, isn't it ? ^^
RAN FOR YOUR NATION
:)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar