This is exactly amazing guys if we talk about my beloved school, SMA Negeri 2 Madiun !
Ok, I'll tell you first, this is the best school and the most favorite school in my city, just believe, you would feel so lucky if you studied there like I did 3 years ago .. :)
you know guys, yesterday it won a mading competition
IT BECAME THE FIRST WINNER ! yay !
yes I shoud proud of my juniors too . wow, cool mading (ngga ngerti inggrisnya), good job ! and congratulation !
AND SEE THESE PICTS
CARNIVAL !!!!
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, SMA Negeri 2 Madiun !!!!
"Mencintai budaya daerah berarti mencintai budaya bangsa"
The intelligent students of SMADA ..
And they are the mastermind of our success,
thanks teachers :')
To be honest, I'm always proud of this school ..
glory
victory
will always be yours,
SMAN 2 Madiun
:)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar