W.O.W
you know guys, that was my very first time I took a photograph,
I tried(hard) to get a good angle and get a focus look for the models,
haha it's not easy but it's not difficult indeed
I needed to concentrate to get the best result, and ..
hihi here MY (first) photograph.
(let me introduce first, the models are my close friends, Ghea(left) and Diva(right) ..they are so cute!)
Well thanks for Diva who had let me try her camera .. hihii
Actually taking the pictures was not as easy as I imagine ..
I don't know whether the photograph is good because of the cute model or because of the way I took it haha
I think that was a tiring activity because when I tried to take the photograph, oftenly the results were blur, whereas I had been sure that was focus already ..
like a photograph below
BLUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuurrrrrr !!!
Welcome to the photography world!!! :)
BalasHapushaha Thanx .. I just try cuz I'm kind of curious about taking photograph with focus and other 'rules' of photography haha ..
BalasHapushope we can share each other about this :)