Sabtu, 17 Juli 2010

Change 'Student' for 'College Student'

HEY !
It's been a couple of days I don't touch you, blog, hehe
so it's time to blogwalking, find new friends and other new things here, ryt?!
well, you know that yesterday I went to my NEW 'school', Universitas Padjadjaran to took many important stuffs which were related to my college ..
hmm.. its mean that I've to say G'bye to my school stuffs and .. welcome my college stuffs!

G'bye white-grey uniform, I'll miss you so bad :'(
Geeze .. I want to wear it again, why does I gotta take it off so quickly?:(

btw, these picts bellow are my stuffs I took yesterday,
college coat, tie, pen, some tasks for OSPEK(to be honest I'm pretty affraid about this one), some brocures of extracuricullar, etc.
 
Everything named 'Universitas Padjadjaran', not 'SMA Negeri 2 Madiun' anymore .. :')
Different badge, different place..
  But actually I can't wait to feel the 'sensation' of being student college,
feel my different daily activity,
Hallo Communication, hallo Universitas Padjadjaran :)
we will be bestfriend soon!


Me,
Gita Hermanda

9 komentar:

  1. hey ! congratz ya .
    same with me , we must adapt with our new environment :)
    unpad na jur apa ?

    BalasHapus
  2. Welcome to the world of campus !!!

    You will find unexpected things in your new world. There are progressive students, revolutionary, conservative. Or that Apoltis, apathy and even atheists. What do u want to choose ?

    Enjoy it , hehe.

    BalasHapus
  3. @amaryliani:are you in Unpad too? I'm majoring in Communication .. :) haha let's face our NEW life
    @Dodi:Hwaa .. really?it would be unpredictable, ryt?It seems pretty confusing haha

    BalasHapus
  4. no , i'm not in UNPAD . i'm a new stu in gadjah mada :)
    salam kenal

    BalasHapus
  5. iyah salam kenal juga yah ..
    just tell each other about our NEW experience in our NEW 'school' yah?heheh

    BalasHapus
  6. hehhe, iya mba nisa, makasih .. semoga ngga sering2 homesick hehhe

    BalasHapus
  7. wow,unpad?
    keren sist...

    BalasHapus
  8. Nyiel:waahh makasih yaa :D

    BalasHapus