In your whole life,
what else is the sweeter moment than ...
Wedding ?
when happiness full fill the day,
when a bunch of smile greet you along the way,
At the moment ...
you have to say good bye to your childhood,
to your mama who won't be able to take care of you anymore,
to your sister, your brother who can't play with you anymore
and to your past life
happy wedding,
July 10, 2010
for my cousin, Wildan Fakhri
and for my new relative, Nisa Ayu Spica
I could feel really happy at this sweet moment,
enjoyed every single second of it ..
"What a Wonderful World.."
Anyway, the thing I love the most at the moment is
full of Jazz
HILARIOUS !
really love it !
even I kept sitting near the players, just watched there and totally enjoyed the romantic jazzy songs
:)
so, because I don't know what I supposed to do there except watched the jazz, I took many pictures of delicious foods I loved (so freak and weird!), here they are
hihhi
3 foods I love the most: Zupa Soup, Waffle and Sashimi
Below you can imagine how sweet the moment was,
and Purple dominated the atmosphere
Though there were so many purple there, and my relatives wore purple gown too,
the terrible was I wore GREEN !
huff, the tailor who made this gown did wrong color :p
Me,
Gita Hermanda
hahah thanks ..
BalasHapuskuenya bikin laper :DD
BalasHapusHuahahaha .. dan itu enak bangett massss !!!
BalasHapusnice....
BalasHapusthanks ! :) it's totally nice wedding ..
BalasHapus