yay !
I got an award(again)
I really really appreciate it ! :)
and you know guys, this cute award comes from this cute girl named
thanx sist !
This is the rules,
First, you have to answer these questions below:
Apa nama blog kamu?
RAINY DAY
Apa tema blog kamu?
rr...just random, it consists of many articles, works, and creations
Bagi kamu, blog itu apa sih?
To me, blog is a media for sharing everything we know and we want everyone to know. Blog can help us to know many informations and inspirations which can be so useful for us .
Apa yang kamu cari atau apa tujuan kamu ngeblog?
My main aim is giving everyone informations and inspirations, by blogging I can also practice to improve my ability of writing, because to me, writing is not an easy thing, needs high quality ability to give a high quality article .
And..of course by blogging I want to improve my english :D
and the second one, you have to give this award to your 5 friends .
so I'll give it to them:
please accept it
and don't forget to apply the rule:)
and don't forget to apply the rule:)
Me,
Gita Hermanda

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar