cool !
I got this beautiful award from Kurnia
thank you so much :)
well you guys have to know the rules :
1. Don't make any changes of the award banner except rezising the picture
2. write the name of someone who has given you this award, of course with the URL
3. then you must give this award to 10 female friends of yours who haven't accept this award and don't forget to give their URL .
4. Mention the reason why you give this to your 10 friends you've chosen
so, I'll give this award to them :
Ajeng
Cinpe
Bakkanekko
Mbak Anti
Azah Skaliskala
I got this beautiful award from Kurnia
thank you so much :)
well you guys have to know the rules :
1. Don't make any changes of the award banner except rezising the picture
2. write the name of someone who has given you this award, of course with the URL
3. then you must give this award to 10 female friends of yours who haven't accept this award and don't forget to give their URL .
4. Mention the reason why you give this to your 10 friends you've chosen
so, I'll give this award to them :
Ajeng
Cinpe
Bakkanekko
Mbak Anti
Azah Skaliskala
Like Aprilia
Nadia Azka
Vilda Witaria
Paula Margaretha
Wening Insani
And let me mention my reason why I chose them,
their blog are awsome, unique and great ! I like the way they wrote and made articles for their blog
Please accept this yah ..
:)
Nadia Azka
Vilda Witaria
Paula Margaretha
Wening Insani
And let me mention my reason why I chose them,
their blog are awsome, unique and great ! I like the way they wrote and made articles for their blog
Please accept this yah ..
:)
me,
Gita Hermanda

Ohooo..~ thanks a lot ya :) Kuterima dengan senang hati~ aaha~ :D
BalasHapusmakasssiiii , tapi aku sek gag dong mbaaaa :)
BalasHapus