I do want to be given a punishment from you,
why weren't you angry with me?
I'm not sure that you're being okay now there,
because I'm sure that I'm not being okay here ..
Big mistake ..
whereas I've promised that I won't let you down
Big mistake ..
whereas I've promised that I'll always make you happy
Is there any word which can decribe how foolish I am, I did a very big mistake ..
even I don't know what day today is, and I don't know what date of today is, I'm just busy with my new world, my faculty activities some other bussinesses
I swear I did it by mistake, but I realize I shouldn't FORGET THAT by no means
Dad ..
I'm sorry, I'm by far your bad kid
I know you must say "No problem, I'm okay" but the words precisely make me in tears,
the more you forgive me, the more this tears will fall down
I was not strong enough to read your message when you reminded me that today is your birthday
I KNOW READERS, YOU MUST THINK THAT I'M SUCH THE WORST DAUGHTER EVER,
I KNOW YOU MUST THINK THAT I SHOULDN'T BE FORGIVEN BY MY DAD
YOU MUST WANT TO BLAME ME,
OKAY,
PLEASE INSULT ME, WITH MY PEASURE, I'LL RECIEVE IT BECAUSE THAT'S A MUST FOR ME.
Dad, I promise, I'll reach my dream, I'll try hard to reach what you expect from me, I'll give the best for you, I'll do everything make you proud of me.
I PROMISE, I'LL GIVE YOU A SWEET GIFT SOMEDAY, AND YOU'LL SMILE TO ME PROUDLY WHEN YOU SEE THE GIFT, LET ME WRAP IT BEAUTIFULLY,
let me try to reach it, dad ..
I LOVE YOU BADLY
I LOVE YOU BADLY
Happy Birthday, Dad
Dad's little daughter,
Gita Hermanda

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar