So now I'll show my silly doodle again, hehe ..
for a blessed little girl in her birthday
wanna know?
(Please don't laugh after you see this hehe)
(why do I look so weird on the pict? What ashame! :p)
Happy Birthday, wish you all the bes best best!
please grab this (weird) gift, Shie ..
do visit her nice blog and just say happy birthday to her, folks !!
:)
Me,
Gita Hermanda

gif yang bagus mba
BalasHapusHappy Birthday untuk Agista
salam kenal ^_^
Uuuuwwaaaww...
BalasHapusMakasiih.. :DD
ini anaknya nongol ! haha Happy Birthday, Shie !!
BalasHapuscome visit her blog, everyone !!
wah happy birthday buat cewk cakep disana hehe
BalasHapussalam kenal mbak, sepertinya sama nech namanya
Sukses Slalu!
very creative gift!! :)
BalasHapus@Gie:o, just visit her blog if you wanna know her closer ..and we have a same name !! hahah come soon again, GIE!!
BalasHapus@Fika: haha thanks, I'm used to giving an unusual gift like that for someone far w/ me