Kamis, 26 Agustus 2010

Madame X and The Ospek

Hey readers!
Before I go to bed, I'll share you just a short story about today, I got a lesson and other random thoughts from what was happening in my NEW life, my NEW 'school' today..
so guys, this afternoon, when I attended the (boring) Ospek, suprisingly the committe of the ospek invited Aming and held a talkshow with him and with the film director after showing a behind the scene of MADAME X film ..



At first I thought it was an ordinary ospek program, just watching film-sleepy-go home, and honestly I did wanna go home before the Ospek was over, even actually I didn't wanna attend the Ospek because I was sooooo lazy, but at last I forced myself to go .. And see what I got! I had a new experience to get live interaction with famous one, because on the asking-answering session I rose my hand(again like I did before) and asked to Aming about him and the film .. and you know guys, they gave merchandises for six of nine people who asked a question, and I was one of those lucky people ! yey ! and here some cool stuffs I've got:

''I wanna ask to Kang Aming, what's the most difficult thing that you faced when you played as Madame? Was there any unpredictable and unexpected thing happened when you were taking a scene?"


Well, if we talk about the Madame X ..
that's a new movie about (unique) superhero. Aming is the Superhero (can you imagine that?haha) with his 'sissy' style haha .. curious about that? wait for the film at the cinema which is released soon !

So the point about my experience is ..
we have to do our duty, who knows that it can give us surprise and experience we never had, besides it will give you a precious advantage :)


Me,
Gita Hermanda

2 komentar:

  1. want to know the action very funny superhero Aming hahaha

    BalasHapus
  2. I watched the trailler and that was soo funny :D

    BalasHapus