Where is my OSIS uniform?! Where is my tie, Mr. Jadi will yell at me if I forget to use it! o my gosh, where is my OSIS cap?
Hey hey this is the new me, I needn't to wear the uniform and other 'wise' stuffs anymore, and I needn't to be affraid if there's someone will be angry with me because of the cloth I wear, like when I was in SHS, I won't meet someone who yell at me suddenly and say "HEY WEAR YOUR TIE OR YOU WON'T BE PERMITTED TO ENTER THE CLASS!" or like this "HEY! YOU! YOUR SHOES ARE WHITE, NOW JUST TAKE IT OFF AND YOU'RE PUNISHED!"
So .. as a NEW college student I'm free to wear everything I want hehe..
And talking about college..
I still feel too 'different' and even it's too 'free',
like there's no rule I have to do, even the lecturer can leave us anytime he/she want and so do we,
it's your right whether you'll follow the class or not, no one want to be angry with you because university treat you as an really respected adult..
hehe however I still wonder, it's all just weird :p
Me,
Gita Hermanda
congratz for become a college girl:)
BalasHapuscieee,yg udah jadi anak kuliahan. Jgn sering bolos2 yaa :P Tetep hrs bersemangat biar cum laude terus dpt kerja di tmpt yang baguss.. Amiin :)
BalasHapuswelcome to the SIMS 2 - University...
BalasHapus@Todi: thanks so much, Todi :)
BalasHapus@mba Wulan:Amiinn .. thanks mba Wulan! oh ya, just wait for my next post, I'll wear the cloths I just bought from you! yey ! those're such cute outfits, sist! I love it!
@mas felix: Yaaaahhh itu gameee maaasss !!! tp itu the most favorite game ever !
BalasHapuswaaa.... welcome to campus world... \^_^/ yeaay
BalasHapushaha I've to change 'school' for 'campus' now :D
BalasHapus