Mooooooomm I wanna be home right now!!
:'(
Goddamn! Today is such a boring day, I'm so jealous of my dorm mates, they all are home NOW, and it's just me here, no (real) friends, no one accompany me ... hooaaaaa I'm not back home yet!
I'm just with my loneliness, my messy room, my lapy and my tv. Though actually they can make a noisy but I still feel it's a silent room, I swear I hate this!
Just with those random messy stuffs I'm 'alive' here lonely!
and it seems I'm getting crazy with this weird position when I'm just surfing:
Can find an awkward thing?
hmmmpfff...
I have no bussiness to be enjoyed, so that's why I took those pictures above -.-'
All I need is HOME! HOME! HOME!
(almost cry like a baby T.T)
I just miss everything in my hometown, everything...
even I miss Mom's Spaghetty so damn badly, MOOOMMM I WANT YOUR SPAGHETTY!!
This is the most delicious spaghetty ever you know guys! Just trust me, you'll want it more if you taste it...
Me and my family are used to enjoying mom's spaghetty every sunday, and now? It's been a long time I didn't eat it since I've been in Bandung (I mean Jatinangor-West Java-Indonesia) no one can serve me a delicious spaghetty like that T.T
I can just back home on Monday, GOSH! That's too long for me, I've been missing everything in Madiun since I got here.
Of course I miss them :'(
I do want to hangout with them ... look at the pict, how it's contrary to the condition here now, I was soo happy there with my friends, but now I'm being totally sad with no one :'(
This photo was taken at my house.. Oh I just miss the red bench behind me and my friends, I miss my door house(? crazy me), I miss my original building of my house
GOD I DO WANT TO GO HOME NOW!!!!!
Me,
Gita Hermanda
Aku juga pengen pulang kampung....
BalasHapusHwaaaaaa,,,lebaran kali ini aku gak mudiiiik...
Samaaaa doonggg :(
BalasHapusaku mudik, tp m a s i h l a m a huhuhuh T.T
ayo ayo, kapan mudiknya??
BalasHapusliat foto kamarnya jadi inget kostan aku pas jaman kuliah..hahaha
BalasHapuseh,tp skr kamu ud mudik donk..ya kaan?ud bisa nikmatin spageti buatan mama lagi..hehe
@Mas Hans: 2 Hari yang lalu aku nyampe maaasss!!! oh gini ya rasanya pulang kampung (buat mahasiswa baru) hehe
BalasHapus@Mba Fika: wah pasti kamarnya serba Pink :)
alhamdulillah banget mbaa udah pulang kampung, begitu nyampe rumah aku langsung dimasakin masakan enaaakk hahah !!