H A I
H A I
:D
My expression now is contrary to my previous posts haha, just look at my previous post how I was so frustrated, depressed, mad and sooo terrible! Buuuutt now guys, I even can hardly describe how happy i am since two days ago when right I got Madiun 'till now! I just wonder, how come Alloh is so so soooo kind to me, give me a great happiness like this, give me a great chance to enjoy this world, give me so many people around me who totally make me H A P P Y!!
I don't know from what part (of my happiness) I should tell to you guys, there's so many things I wanna share, there's so much part I wanna tell, but those things too hilarious for me :)
First thing which make me feel an unusual happiness is GOT MADIUN!
Right when I came out from train at station, I couldn't hide my smile, I didn't care if the passangers would think that I was crazy but I still smiled because I WAS TOO HAPPY TO SEE MADIUN! I've missed Madiun since I got in Bandung, I missed all the things about Madiun, my family, my house, my school building, my friends etc.
You must think that I'm too dramatic to feel that all, right? I JUST DON'T CARE! :p
My Happiness didn't stop coming just when I got home, so at night (finally) .. WENT KARAOKE WITH BUDDIES!! Goodness, I really really wanted to go to karaoke studio when I was in Jatinangor, I just wanted to sing, but I couldn't do that there, so I was soooo happy I could spend the night with singing with friends, I swear, I missed my best friends so damn badly!
Angga, Me, Yekti, Erick
Karaoke with Yekti is never boring!! She is so crazyyy :D
Here are our favorite songs:
1. Cinta Satu Malam
2. Don't Stop The Music
3. Waka Waka
4. I Know You Want Me
5. Baby
And many more
Well, next happiness ..
I also met my SHS friends for breakfasting!!
(By the way, I bought the flowery skirt from Mainland Heritage .. thanks Mba Wulandari, that's so cool! I had no regret to get the outfits by online, simple shopping!)
Can you see my GREAT happiness through my smile? I'm not sure I can have this smile when I'm back in Bandung again :(
together with KESEMUTAN IPA 4..
Craazyyy!! We played fireworks!!
That's soo fuuuunnn!!! I rarely played fireworks before, so I totally enjoyed the moment :D
And Now..
guess what my other happiness is?
YEY, GO TO SURABAYA!! IT'S FAMILY TIME!!
I'll spend Lebaran Day with my super big family, wow I'm completely happy, I'll meet my childhood friends, COUSINS and my other relatives!! Thanks God for this happy and wonderful family :)
I'll spend Lebaran Day with my super big family, wow I'm completely happy, I'll meet my childhood friends, COUSINS and my other relatives!! Thanks God for this happy and wonderful family :)
Now I'm being with my complete family, with my dad!! I was so glad to hear my dad's guitar playing, soo wonderful playing! My Dad is totally good at playing guitar, he was a guitar player when he was in SHS, I just can't imagine how cool he was with so many girls who adored him at that time haha :p
SO, LET'S GO HOLIDAY ALL!!
Be sure you wear a comfortable outfit like me, hehe..
Hey hey look at my cardigan, I got it from Mainland Heritage again!! yay !!
With mom's old shoes! completely vintage style, heh ...
Me,
Gita Hermanda
Gitaaa.. Thank you so much ya Mainland Heritage sudah review di blog kmu..it such an honour :))
BalasHapusAlhamdulillah, kmu cocok dgn rok & cardie nya yaa.. Like both of your styles
Gitaa.. Izin pake foto kmu yaa buat di masukin di FB mainland heritage. Thanks youu :*
BalasHapusWiii thanks sist..
BalasHapusof course, with pleasure.. Asiik nampang di online shop hehe :D