Jumat, 10 September 2010

A BEST FRIEND AWARD

Before I share the main point of this posts I just wanna say:
HAPPY LEBARAN DAY GUYS!! Forgive me for all my mistakes I ever did, I do want a peace and no more hatefulness between us. If you hate me, whoever you are, I hope you kindly forget all the things happened in the past so we can start from zero with no sins anymore :)
I'll post a an article about my lebaran holiday after do 'Mudik', so just wait for my next post!!


 ooooo 

It's all about Hans!
So who is he?
is he a guy whose a brown colour voice?
or maybe he is a brown man?

NOPE. He is my unreal friend, I mean we made a friendship in this unreal life, Internet!, we never met before in the real life, but I do enjoy the friendship with him so far just because of his 'craziness' and his 'freakness' haha (peace, mas!)
So I got an award from him!! yey!! I think this is such an unique award I ever found, I rarely recieved an award from the owner directly, lucky me I could be given this by him..
and the rule is answering this question:

WHO IS HANS FOR YOU?
Difficult for me to describe what I wanna describe, cuz I need a word which describe a meaning more than 'Friend' word. Lucky me, I could find a guy like him who has a high loyalty. Honestly I rarely find a blogger who can make a friendship in a long time and always keep comunicating like Hans, usually me and other blogger just  do blogwalking, exchange link, follow each other, and after that we just forget it all. So I have no regret to have Hans in my friend's link list, we can keep sharing each other and telling jokes that make us never be bored with this friendship.
I hope we can also become a real friend, mas, not just an unreal friend, so I can know how crazy you are actually hehe :p


Me,
Gita Hermanda

4 komentar:

  1. congratulations hopefully more spirit

    maaf baru berkujung kembali mba

    BalasHapus
  2. makasih mas kurniawan..
    Happy Ied anyway :)

    BalasHapus
  3. hahahaa..big thanks to you dear!
    :D
    its better to call me 'virtual friend' than 'unreal friend'
    im a freak? am i? bhahahahaha..

    BalasHapus
  4. waaaaa aku malu aku maluu.. bad english!!bad english!!!
    hehe

    BalasHapus