Senin, 13 September 2010

H A P P Y (Part 2)

 I'm home!!
:D
I just arrived in my hometown after 'mudik', and of course I can't help telling you soooo many stories of happiness I got when me and my SUPER BIG family celebrated Lebaran..
You know guys I was soooo happy when I was gathering with my relatives, wow what a hilarious occasion! So I bring billion photos for you, just see the happiness, I hope you and your family also had the same amazing happiness like mine on Lebaran..

Happiness #1

Surabaya, 1st Syawal 1431
Pure in white.. :)

And this is my favorite part of Lebaran, 
gathering with big family!
even I'm confuse how to describe how my happiness looked like, just see the photos, you must understand what I mean through the smiles we made, through the poses we expressed
We girls wore pink, that was so sweet haha
I swear, all I did was smile! Maybe I was too happy in the middle of my big family.

There were many kids at my grandpa's house so we always laughed when we saw their funny acts haha
I DO LOVE HER POSE! that was a natural pose, it was taken right when she laughed, I didn't think that's good in result, whereas it was so difficult to take her pose when she played.


We just don't need much money or a luxurious house to survive, all we need are standing together, holding each other and always smile forever :)

I LOVE RELATIVES
I LOVE COUSINS 
I LOVE KIDS

TO BE CONTINUED...

Me,
Gita Hermanda

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar