Senin, 13 September 2010

H A P P Y (Part 3)

 Happiness #2

Malang, 2nd syawal 1431
 
Why was I drenched in pink, eh?
hehe


So yesterday I was in Malang, still do 'mudik' in my another big family's hometown.. Alhamdulillah Alloh gave me many relatives so I think my holiday will be never boring!
And yes, NEVER EVER BORING, because..
Yesterday we picnicked!!
wow we rarely spent our holiday with going out and having such a natural trip, so the moment was so amazing for me. We made some meals which were made by ourselves so we wouldn't buy meals outside, then after we arrived there we sat on a green grass and enjoyed our meals, yey!
so here are some photos again guys!! I just wanna share to you my never ending happiness (much Alhamdulillah ya Alloh)



 
Girls wore PINK!! haha that's why I dressed up with pink theme...

Took some pictures at flower Garden, Selecta, Malang!
BEAUTIFUL...
What a gorgeous garden...
but no butterflies -.-' cape dee!
I swear, I love the combination color of us and the yellow flowers!

Romantic song please..
"Kemesraan ini, janganlah cepat berlalu... huwoooo"
haha, my cousins.. they just married.. young couple, the world seems like belongs to them :p

Sooo guys, it's your turn to tell me how was your holiday? hope you also spent your Lebaran with a lot of happiness like me, with your HAPPY FAMILY..

Ini lho keluargaku yang katanya bahagia sekali itu :)
may Alloh will always give us the amazing happiness like this, amin ya Alloh..


Me,
Gita Hermanda

18 komentar:

  1. Selamat lebaran.. wah senangnya wisatanya.... :D

    BalasHapus
  2. @saidiblogger: sama sama ya.. selamat berlebaran :D iya seneng banget..
    @little darkstar: haha thanks, I'm not that cute. I wait for your new doodle anyway :D

    BalasHapus
  3. asyik banget kayaknya tuh jalan2

    hehe... foto yang di bunga2 cute banget

    BalasHapus
  4. are u sure with this word:
    "We made some meals which were made by ourselves so we wouldn't buy meals outside. . . "

    maybe you have to use 'they' than 'we'
    hahahaa. . :D

    ohh. .oke thenn. .you can use 'we'. .because you also help us to give the topping on the donuts. .nice job. .(^^)v

    BalasHapus
  5. @Chikarei: iya asyik banget lo, coba aja deh kapan kapan liburan di sana.. :D
    @Queen of Panda: :P hey the important is I also give 'participation' for the donuts haha
    AND ARE YOU SURE USE UR USER NAME AS 'QUEEN OF PANDA'?? buahahahahahah

    BalasHapus
  6. yes yes yes i'm quiteee suuureeeee hahahaha. .panda is my middle name =p

    BalasHapus
  7. @mas kurniawan: haha tamasya aja mas ke sana, asik loh
    @mba Lely PANDA: BUSET!! -.-'

    BalasHapus
  8. happy eidul fitri.
    my holidays also never bored when spent my lebaran with family and friends :)
    i like u guys wore pink and snap together.so sweet.:)

    btw,thanks for stop and comment on my blog :)

    loves.

    BalasHapus
  9. haha x) aku juga abis piknik dek,
    tapi sayang, abis itu langsung balik ke makassar..

    BalasHapus
  10. @shatirah: glad to know that you also had such a happy holiday like me :). haha thanks, that was so cute!
    ok, ur welcome, I'm lookin' forward t reading ur next posts!!
    @mas Hans:lah, ko abis piknik lgsg berpisah cb? kan sedih gt mas :(

    BalasHapus
  11. cieilah. narsis narsis dan narsis. :P

    BalasHapus
  12. biarin biarin dan biarin hehe :p

    BalasHapus
  13. dasar apa?dasar cantik?makasih banyak bang.. haha

    BalasHapus