Selasa, 21 September 2010

It Should Be Like that!

 Holiday is perfectly over, and it made me lil bit disapointed -.-'
buuuuutttt NOW I'M HAPPY AGAIN! Alhamdulillah Alloh still gives me such a great spirit to face my days that's actually supposed to be boring days with many tasks, so I promise to do those shits as well as I can.

Anyway.. there's a CUUUUTEE something I wanna show off to you guys hehe, with lil magic I change my ordinary Binder become an extraordinary Binder, you must be curious, ryt? let's check this out, what I've done to this shit:

I just need stuffs bellow

then cut cut and cut, and the cover canges! IT SHOULD BE LIKE THIS, tadaaaa


Call it Brandy for short, the official binder of mine! hahaha
Oya, some touches on its backwards, tadaaa

 yey! my blog, THE rainy Day on it!

catch inspiration from this? just make your stuff cuter :)


Me,
Gita Hermanda

15 komentar:

  1. ornamennya huruf G-nya bagus gie :)

    BalasHapus
  2. Allohuakbar! aku dipuji oleh seorang seniman! haha

    BalasHapus
  3. cute and unique binder!

    already followed and linked you. follow me back yaa! :D

    BalasHapus
  4. @Ria: thanks, Ria!! sure, ria, I've been following you :)
    @mas Hans:waaa thanks mas, just a silly artwork actually haha

    BalasHapus
  5. lucu giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie :D tetep yaa pink lagiii hahahha

    BalasHapus
  6. waahhaa sejak kamarku pink nih mba jadi nge pink terus gitu.. ngga baju ngga stationary pink semua haha

    BalasHapus
  7. very nice! :)

    could u do d'same thing for mine? #lol# (i don't like pink, i prefer black ^^)

    BalasHapus
  8. haha with pleasure, Ilham.. :D

    BalasHapus
  9. Mau aku bikinin mas?yang pinky gitu sekalian?haha

    BalasHapus
  10. What a totally cute idea!
    Thanks for inspiring me--I have a few ugly binders and notebooks lying around, lol.
    Your blog is also too cute--I will definitely be back fo shizzle!

    BalasHapus
  11. Whoaa thanks...
    just come soon again I'll post other inspiring stuffs :)

    BalasHapus