Senin, 27 September 2010

My Super Big Dream and AIESEC

YES!!
Alhamdulillah..
After I tried hard to prepare the selections, after I faced three rounds selections, after I hope, hope and keep hoping to God to be given a miracle to pass the very very difficult selections, after that efforts finally...
I WAS SUCCESSFULLY RECRUITED BY AIESEC!!
You must think that it's weird because I'm extremely that happy and you must wonder WHAT THE AIESEC IS, ryt?
AIESEC is the biggest youth organization in the world, it gives us many chances to participate in international internships, experience leadership and participate in a global learning environment, WHAT A COOL ORGANIZATION!
Why am I looking forward to joining AIESEC?
first,
I actually have a big dream to go abroad by scholarship, but I think it must be so difficult for me and I'm not as clever or as genius as my friends, even I (and maybe also YOU GUYS) think that it's so imposible for me to achive... so I hope AIESEC can make my way to reach my dream become easier.. Amien.. I'm sure I can be able to make my dream become true by working hard and keeping praying! Yey!
So wish me luck guys for the selection of exchange student program in my journey in AIESEC :)

the second one,
I want to be active in organization because it's so important for me and of course for my future, I need many experiences in organization so I think it's a good choice to join an international organization like AIESEC, it will be cool if I work or make some projects with other foreign students whether it will be held in Indonesia or in other country, so I can expand my network! Yey! Yey!


By the way..
some stuffs for you from Bandung guys once I did the last AIESEC selection last saturday..
I got some shits haha..
oya thanks so much for my best best friend, Erick Dwiyan who accompanied me to walk around there, we had fun!!!!

 And the very very CUTE and tiny stuffs bellow..
wow they wear traditonal cloth of Indonesian! cool! I love Indonesia!

So I put them onto my simple black bag!

 
And the last...
RAINY DAY!! Yey!!



Me,
Gita Hermanda

6 komentar:

  1. wow sounds exciting!
    so so so what will you do in there?
    debating or talking about global issues or what?

    BalasHapus
  2. wow,selamat!!!^^
    semoga bermanfaat

    BalasHapus
  3. @Damar: In AIESEC? The most interesting activity I know is we will make some projects(the project can be about children, education, health, etc.) with other foreign students.. besides there's a exchange program so I'm looking forward to take the selections of the program :)

    @Mba Ayie: Makasih mba.. Mba ikut gak?

    @Dee: Makasih banyak dee.. iya semoga bermanfaat ya, aminn ^^

    BalasHapus
  4. im not interested in AIESEC Gie, hahaha :D

    BalasHapus