Rabu, 06 Oktober 2010

Stressed? Let's Shop!

Whoa how many days I've been invisible?
hehe, again, a student bussiness force me to not to touch this blog for the time being..
Anyway couple o days ago I had a nice texting with mom,
Gie: Mom, I'm so stressed today, may I go shopping and spend much money?
Mom: Sure, just go!
YEEE!! I got so may stuffs, I don't even care whether it was important thing or not, I just wanna refresh my mind by shopping. Yes it's a (lil bit bad) habit of girls, buying something whereas they don't know exactly whether the thing is important or not, hehe.. but I swear, shopping can reduce more your stress!!
so this one is one of my stuffs I got:

gif animator
Gif animator

Economizing and shopping..
balance!
haha

Btw, next friday I'll start AIESEC activity! yey, I can't help waiting for it!
I'm just curious what will we do there!
\(^.^)/

Me,
Gita Hermanda

6 komentar:

  1. kaya lagunya Lady Gaga-Beyonce yang telephone deh ya mas.. :D haha

    BalasHapus
  2. Gie: Mom, I'm so stressed today, may I go shopping and spend much money?
    Mom: Sure, just go!
    wah wah wah....
    kalo aku ma langsung di guyang air

    BalasHapus
  3. Hahaha.. dicoba aja dulu, siapa tahu berhasil!!

    BalasHapus
  4. gita, suka deh ama celananya, beli dimanaa? Thanks ya buat link gif, dari dulu aku penasaran gimana bikinnya :D

    BalasHapus
  5. kereeen... aku suka kalung orange nya!
    unik dan lucu

    BalasHapus