I had a ball with my friends after me and others created some properties for decorating our stand, what a tiring activity.. but me and my group was little bit disapointed and surprised when we knew the stand which was prepared for us, there was just a narrow space with just some plastics for the partition among other groups, how come we decorate well? sucks.. -.-'
but just forget about the stand, I just didn't even care about it, the important is...
WE DANCE 'TILL MID NIGHT!! YEY!!

but just forget about the stand, I just didn't even care about it, the important is...
WE DANCE 'TILL MID NIGHT!! YEY!!

It's have fun time and enjoy the regaeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
Btw this is Fikom song,
I do love Fikom more after I attended this event, because it was about our hapiness, loyality, and family..
"Fikom so good and so kind to me like all the rest of the family, I'll never forget my Fikom.. Fikom, Fikom, Fikom"
May we can keep our loyality, guys!
(FAKULTAS ILMU KOMUNIKASI UNIVERSITAS PADJADJARAN 2010)
Me,
Gita Hermanda
Gita Hermanda









I LOVE your blog's layout--very cute!
BalasHapusAND YOUR OUTFIT!!!!!!
Love that dress/shirt-so pretty, so swell!
Whoaa thanks soo much, sist!!
BalasHapussuka deh liat poto2nya yang bisa gerak2, berasa di dunia harry potter ;)))
BalasHapus