When you have a BOY...
when you make a romantic relationship, when you have a ball with him, when you even get so much happiness together with him, when you think he is completely your hero, what do you think?
BUT, then suddenly you broke up, then you won't have a ball with him, then you even get so damn much sadness because of him, then he won't be your hero anymore when his new girlfriend even insult you, what do you think then?
Do you still need a BOY?
I have two friends, but Ididn't know actually their relationship status, whether they were a couple or not, but obviously theywere like make a special relationship, it seemed they were making approaching or something like that. I knew they care each other through the way they communicated on FB and Twitter, even they had a 'romantic nick' (um.. what is it.. like Baby, Darling.. blah someShits like that), soo sweet and so damn romantic. Honestly I was happy to see my two friends have a special relationship, I supported them as their friend, wow seemed like their life was so wonderful..
But one day, I didn't know what had happened between them, the Boy is change and so does the Girl, they didn't make something romantic anymore, too bad... The boy mentioned clearly on social network that he hated her, what an insult!
Based on the story,
Do you still need a BOY?
Another story, my girlfriend has a boyfriend sometimes she was like on a seventh heaven when their relationship were so sweet and romantic, even it make me think that I envy her..
but sometimes when she had a very little problem with her BF, she was like have a very very big problem, cried in a unexpectable situation, like she was too insane, so terrible..
I immedietely compared with my self at that time when she was crying for her BF, seemed my life was far happier even I was involved in some useful activities than just cried and think a useless thing, too bad th situation make us so 'galau' and 'labil'
so, again,
Do you still need a BOY?
Okay, I confess, to be honest with you, those fucking situations make me sometimes think that it's useless if I decide to make a special relationship now,
Why do you still need a boy if he always hurt you?
just wanna enjoy your happiness moment, then after that he just trhow you like a trash and insult you as if he didn't remember that you and him were ever together, who the hell is he?
Me,
Gita Hermanda
when u love something or someone, dont love it to bad,
BalasHapusbut when u hate something or someone, dont you either hate it so badly...
my opinion as a friend : think and act wisely
thanks Tody, sometimes when we had decided to not hate or love someone too much we can't be consistent, the sense just flows as deep as we face the situation..
BalasHapusI see this as a selfishness of a woman who has long wanted for love. hehehee...no matter what, God creates us in pairs.
BalasHapus"When love comes and we cannot even deny it, then embrace it..." :p
two thumbs up nduk !
BalasHapusmasa kuliah mah udah gak jaman punya cowok, sudah waktunya independen dan bebas melakukan apapun sesuka hati
nananaa~
Mas felix: for what we've to want a love if love will be gonna make suffer :p
BalasHapuswell I didn't intend to not embrace love forever, kan... maybe it will be hard for me to embrace it just for this time hehe :D
Mba Ziza: Hahaha i like your 'independence', mbak..
see. hmm that's why we need maturity when we are in relationship. in my opinion, teenagers are usually too blind when they're in love. terlalu berfikir pendek, terlalu cepat berpikir that he's the one, dsb. jadi someday cowo itu berubah, ya jadi ga bisa nerima keadaan.
BalasHapusOne thing, people change. Boys change. Once they said you're his only one, the other day he said that he doesnt need you anymore. We just have to deal with it, in a mature way. dewasa git, kuncinya kita harus jadi lebih dewasa, jadi tau mana yang baik mana yang engga, tau gmn caranya bersikap.
Well, i have a boyfriend, for now. Have been together with him for years. Love him? yes, so much. I need him ? indeed. but need a boy? i dont think so, i need A MAN.
Mba Nisa: Wow thanks sist, so far I do realize that maturity is the most essential thing in a relationship but you make me think how to be trully mature, how to apply it to my life..
BalasHapuswell, as I got from your advice, if we wanna make a special relationship it's better if you have to adjust yourself to be completely mature. So for know I guess I still can't make myself to be mature so I don't wanna make a relationship 'tll I'm ready for it :)