Guess where I’m being now?
Back to my hometown, I’m being in Madiun!!! Yey!!
I’m always extremely happy when I’m back home as if I had left my hometown for so many years and I never went home before. Well I was homesick in currently few weeks I just didn’t know why, I missed my family so much even I cried everynight when I remembered them but I couldn’t even meet them. So I’m soooo happy now I can see dad, mom and Tika directly in front of my eyes. Much Alhamdulillah I could also have dinner and went around with them.that was such a precious moment I can’t find in Jatinangor, gee!
So sometimes I feel like I don't wanna leave them and just stay here together with them.. Whenever I'm being with them I always remember how poor i was when I was in Jatinangor spent my whole time just in my boarding house alone without hilarity with them..
So, I’ll spend a week in Madiun, as always I have many times to hang out with buddies and spend many times to watch movie.
Guess what movie I just watched?
Goddamn, I’m in love so damn badly with this movie, Karate Kid, cool! I like the fighting scene, they just made me WOWed by the kung fu. No matter what you say guys, I just watched it though It was realesed in july, like I ain’t an up to date one, am I?hehe So for you guys who wanna rent or buy movie to kill your boring time, I suggest you to pick this one, I swear you won’t disappointed.
This movie officially made me addicted to Jackie Chan and interested in Kung fu.
Please I wanna learn Kung Fu, I wanna be teached, anyone?
:p
Well I love Jaden Smith but I prefer Zhenwei Wang as Cheng, Dre's rival.. I love his 'serious' face. cool lah pokoknya :D
Me,
Gita Hermanda


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar