Bulbing!
play with light!!
we played this technique in about a month ago when me, Syahwal, and Barbara were in Butet's room, hehe
I actually just saw them played it with Barbara's lovely LSR (too much describtion :p) then I asked them to made a photograph with the technique, well then... I love the result!
I think it's not such an easy technique to 'shape' every single letter by holding the cellphone then moved our hand as if we wrote something in air in cellphone light..
so guys, have you tried it? it will so much fun when you soon know your own result. try it!haha
Anyway, try it too:
pose with 'SATGAS POSE'
just make your face as serious and fierce as possible, act as if you wanna yell and be mad with someone! haha just like Satgas did when they were 'ospek'-ing us :D
Me,
Gita Hermanda


i love bulbing! asik ya asik ya
BalasHapuscuma kamera aku skarang lagi ga ada lensanya -____- aduh sedih deh
wah curhat nih si Damar.. haha..
BalasHapuslucu bgt tau, Damar bulbingnya haha
nice technique u playin with light
BalasHapus