Jumat, 03 Desember 2010

G'bye for the time being

Hey!!
you must wonder why I disapeared currently! well it seems like I don't have time any longer to make some articles for this blog, I was so completely busy with AIESEC stuffs, colleges stuffs, etc. so now I'll say good bye to you all, friends, my followers, my everything huhuhu T.T for the time being, I don't know when I can fill this time again, but trust me, I'll come up with my stories, my outfits later on.

Just see my business below, soo many sticky notes on my lappy, OMG, the deadline is running after me, huwaaa :(

see you guys!!
I'll be missing you All :*

Me,
Gita Hermanda

2 komentar:

  1. Omg! I totally understand! I've been feeling the same way. College is stressful, huh?

    Loving your blog's layout; thank you for stopping by mine! :D

    BalasHapus