Senin, 09 Januari 2012

Blue Vintage Mini Dress with Collar


I celebrated my new year eve by hunting a sale in Bandung. Ya, there were so many Big Sale at most of boutiques and distros, even there were midnight sale at some shops. Those shops gave the big sale indeed in order to greet tourists celebrated new year eve in Bandung, just like me, domestic tourist. That's why Bandung always become a favorite place to celebrate new year eve for everyone.
When I went to some boutiques, I found a boutique that sold so many kind of collar mini dresses. Other boutiques sold collar mini dress too, but not as many as this boutique. And hell, I fall in love with collar mini dress! It's so cute, simple, elegant, and.. it can cover my hip that always looks too big. So for you guys who have problem with your legs, maybe you can try a mini dress. If you're not tall and your legs look so short and kinda big, don't wear too long mini dress, at least it doesn't cover your knee.
Well, it's important to be aware of yourself, including your body shape, find your strength and weakness then overcome it by creative way! Happy Dressing! :)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar