Our room is the most comfort room to do everything, especially for those who live outside hometown for studying, they usually rent a room, a.k.a 'anak kosan. For them, room is a place to do everything, not only just sleeping, but also studying, watching tv, sleep over with friends, having breakfast, lunch and dinner, everything is done inside room. So, if we take a look at their room, we always find their decoration for their room to make a comfortable atmosphere. Here is my room as an example how 'anak kosan' in common decorate their room, maybe you can make it as a reference to make a unique decoration because I made some unique stuffs in my room. Let's just check it out!
Stuffs that always used to decorate a room for 'anak kosan' are wall sticker and photos. Actually to make your room become unique and unusual you can hang some stuffs on the wall or roof as a display. Like small papers I hang above my bed, you can see on the last picture above. The papers can be photos, reminders, doodles, or pictures of your big dreams like mine.
For a better decoration, I suggest you to decide a color theme for your room before you decorate it. For the example pink color, like mine. Because my wall is pink, I fit all my stuffs in my wall color, like my bed cover, table, miror, books shelf and my other displays.
So just try! if you have a room decoration inspiration, just share it to my blog, I'll make other post about design interior :)
TIPS
to have a unique design interior in your room doesn't mean you have to buy unique expensive stuffs. You can make it by yourself, just use your unused stuffs to create a new one. Things I always use to create a new stuff are just unused cardboard boxes and cute gift paper, with just those things I can make some unique stuffs in my room, like these stuffs below:
Bookshelf
Table for DVD Player
Other stuff I just made is paper waste container, keen to make it? Just see the pictures below:
Happy Decorating!
Hi Gita, thank you for blogwalking on my blog! ;)
BalasHapusOh ya I wanna ask something, I just curious with your room, where do you stay in Jatinangor? When I saw your room, it reminds me to my old room when I was lived in Jatinangor, but of course yours more beautiful than mine with those nice decorations! ;)
Thanks! :)
xoxo
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.
BalasHapusreally? were you a student of Unpad too?
BalasHapusI'm staying on Sukawening, you know that place, don't you? maybe my room was yours when you were living on Jatinangor heheh..
Is it Pondok Kembar? Well just guessing. But if yes, aaaahh hiw I miss tha place so much! :)
BalasHapusYupp! I'm International Relations graduate (2005, FISIP). It feels like meet my old room more beautiful! ;p
Have a nice day!
xoxo
ARE U KIDDING ME?? NO WAY!!
BalasHapusyou're riiight!!!!! I'm living at Pondok Kembar,
what room? don't tell me that u were living at room 7B hahahah
so what are you now?
Aaaaakkkk!!!!! Can't believe it!!! :')
BalasHapusNo, I lived in 2nd floor, but forgot the number! :p middle room in upstairs which always got a warm sunshine in the morning. ;)
Aahhhh.... Miss that place so much!
I'm working at Jakarta right now, at one of MNCs.
Nice to know you and find interesting thing in your blog!
xoxo
nice room gita :D
BalasHapusHetty Asihta Kencana Putri:
BalasHapusaaa Pondok Kembar is the most comfort boarding house in Jatinangor :p wahahah..
are you working for a media? television or what? I wanna work for it anyway :)
Nunu El-Fasa:
Aaaaa thanks Nunuuuuuu!!! :)
Yea!! Couldn't agree more! I lived in Pondok Kembar from my second year until grduate. ;)
BalasHapusI'm working for Nestlé Indonesia :)
Ya, I plan to live here 'till the end of my study haha.. but you know, many people said that Sukawening is too far from campus, but I even think we can get the best accomodation to go to campus..
BalasHapusoya, Nestle..cool! :)
cool decoration dear! decor mine please Xp dear I just saw your blog header and it's just too coool! can I grab it? hehehe thankyou so much :)
BalasHapusOMG!! I just can't believe Dian Pelangi commented on my Blog!!! >.< kyaaaaahh..
BalasHapussure, that's your photo, Dian! sorry for not telling you first because I didn't know how to tell you, as I know you're a busy person and there're so many fans of yours, so I thought you won't realize if I tweet or give a comment to you :D
pretty room you have! :D
BalasHapusThankyouuu Estheeeerr :D
BalasHapusah kamarnya rapi >.<
BalasHapusaaaaa makasiiiiih :)
BalasHapus