Sabtu, 07 Januari 2012

Change

Well, this is my very first post on this 2012 and I did some changes on my blog, the templates, the gadgets, and.. what else? yo can find it by yourself, but the most important thing is I will write continuosly here after I didn't write any post along a half of 2010 haha..
so I changed my style as well, can you find the differences between the two picts below?


ya, I changed my daily hijab style. Which one better? I think I did a better change. I was so bored with my style and I thought I looked too chubby and fat with my old style, but I was affraid to change it, 'till one day I tried the new style and.. I was angry to myself, why didn't I change my style right when I thought I was not fit in my old style? haha
So the learning point is, don't be afraid to change your style, just do experiment before you change it, you never know how it looks like before you try :D

Gita Hermanda

2 komentar:

  1. bagus ko bagus yang style barunya.. keep wearing hijab ya.. makin cantik jadinya :D

    BalasHapus
  2. Kyaa thanks Nurul! ya, I think so, althogh I think I still look so fat and chubby on my new look hehe..

    BalasHapus