Trying, trying, and trying! Ya, like I said on my previous post, don't be affraid to try something new, especially for your style, don't be affraid either to try new style you're used to avoid. To be honest with you, I'm kind of person who isn't confident enough to change my hijab style because of my (too) chubby cheek so I never changed my hijab style whenever I went to campus. But currently I changed my hijab style, like you can see on my post here, and again.. I try to be brave to try another style after I visited Sweet Escape's video tutorial for hijab. Actually I considered that this style is a forbidden style for me because I think it will make me look too chubby and I won't fit in it but after I tried.. voila! the result is not bad, like you can see my pict above. Soooo chic hijab style, isn't it? So, are you dare enough to be 'new'? :)
TIPS
As an information I got from a magazine, you better to not wear high waist if you think that your tummy is too fat. Not only high waist, you have to be careful as well with a belt you wear outside your outfit (surrounded your body), it also make you look not good if your tummy is too fat.

ga chubby koq. bagus malaahh. thanks yaa ud nyobain tutorial akuu :)
BalasHapussama-sama ka Fikaa.. you're inspiring!! :)
BalasHapusI definitely love your hijab style! It such a great change. Thanks for visit my page btw, I've following you now :)
BalasHapuscieee kak gita makin cantik nih :D
BalasHapusohya kak, aku juga pengen loh makek kerudung macem begini tapi masalahnya biasanya di kacamata kak. susah kalo pakek kacamata. huhuhu
mutianugrabita: Thankyouuuuu, I love your style as well that's why I always stalk your blog!
BalasHapusghea safferina: Honeeeyy thankyouuuuu!! I doesn't matter hon, you still look adorable w/ ur glasses when u wear stylish hijab. Aku juga pake kacamata tapi tetep pede loh :p
HAPPY TO SEE U AROUND AGAAAAAIIIIIIINNNNNNN!!
BalasHapusHans Brownsound: I miss blogging udaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa xD
BalasHapushalo gan,
BalasHapustetap semangat tinggi ya untuk jalani hari ini ! ditunggu kunjungannya :D
I like your style :)
BalasHapuswah, blogger fashion lagi nih,,,
BalasHapuscantik bangeeet :)
BalasHapusboleh minta followback kak? terimakasih xoxo
Masih tetep suka model jilbab yang biasa saja lah lo aku
BalasHapusPerfect
BalasHapus